Clothing | Education | Entertainment | Financial | Food | Fuel | Health | Housing | Legal | Religious | Transportation


Agency On Aging Vermont Senior Citizen Advocacy Network

Supporting Vermonters 60 Years And Older To Understand And Gain Access To Community Programs And Services Including: Social Security, Supplemental Security Income, Insurance Issues, Public Benefit Programs (Medicaid, Medicaid Waiver, Food Stamps, Fuel Assistance

Central Vermont Council On Aging Orange County

479-0531 or Toll Free- 1-800-642-5119

Bugbee Senior Center

Home Delivered Meals Program And Home Visits,Health Clinics, Meals At The Bugbee Center, Monthly Calendar Of Events

Td Bugbee Building, White River Jct. Vt


CVCAC - Central Vt Community Action Council

Financial Assistance & Housing & Food, Head Start, Farmworkers, Community Economic Development, Child Care Food Program, Weatherization, Family Economic Development And Emergency Services

36 Barre Montpelier Rd., Barre Vt 05641 Or Cvcac Inc., Pob 231 Randolph Vt 05060

802-479-1053 Or 1-800-639-1053 or 802-728-9506 Or 1-800-846-9506

Emergency Fuel Funds

Town Of Thetford - Town Clerk or Post Mills Church - Rev. York Peeler

333-9352 or 785-2922

SRS - Vt Dept. Of Social And Rehabilitative Services

Gilman Office #3

White River Jct. 05001

Vt Center For Independent Living

Teaches People With Disabilities How To Access Tools And Services And Conducts Educational Programs For General Public Also Peer Counseling, Financial And Technical Assistance And Home Delivered Meals


Vt Dept. Of Social Welfare

255 North Main Street, Barre Vt 05641

802-479-1041 Or White River Jct. Vt 295-8855

Last Modified 3/30/98 by Bill Weyrick